Do you want to get rid of your smelly breath? Read and try some of the following tips. Banish bad breath today.
1. Keep hydrated with water. Bad breath can be caused by dry mouth.
2. Gargle with TheraBreath Oral Rinse. This can be a long-lasting halitosis cure.
3. Have a meal that comes with ginger, basil, parsley, or mint leaves.
4. Try eating a Waldorf salad with extra apple. Apples can help freshen your breath and remove pieces of food stuck between your teeth.
5. A LITTLE bit of whiskey can help kill the bad breath-causing bacteria on your teeth and mask small amounts of malodor. However, do not have too much, since breath worsens with the more alcohol consumed.
6. Scrape your tongue! Sometimes you might have a white coating on your tongue, particularly if you have a thrush infection. If you’re out and about, you could sneak off with a spoon to scrape your tongue if you do not have a tongue scraper available.
7. Rinsing your mouth with water can also help combat halitosis. You can also use a paper towel to rub your teeth.