There are many natural bad breath cures which we have discussed so far, and there’s still plenty more to be discovered. Halitosis is common, and the cause of it may not always lie in the oral cavity, but it can also stem from the upper airways, lower airways, and the alimentary canal. Bad breath can also be caused by kidney problems, leftover food particles, poor dental hygiene, smoking, teeth/gum infections, diabetes, and haital hernia.
Bad Breath Natural Cures:
- Fenugreek herbal tea is usually available in stores, or it can be homemade using fenugreek seeds. One should regularly drink this.
- Chew raw green guava up to twice a day to help bad breath.
- Herbal mouthwash can be made by taking 2 cups of water with some shredded parsley twigs, 2-3 full cloves (crushed into fine powder), mixing these ingredients well. Feel free to rinse your mouth 3-4 times a day.
- Green cardamom can be chewed after having meals.
- Allegedly, yoga can help halitosis. Practice pranayam 30 minutes every day.
- Focus your diet more on fruits and vegetables, both improving your oral health and digestive system.
- Rinse and gargle with baking power mixed with water.
- Mix one teaspoon of honey with lemon juice, and have this mixture every morning and/or afternoon.
- 2-3 drops of oregano oil in water, drank 2-3 times a day can do the trick sometimes.
- Chew two mint leaves after every few hours.
- Thymol and eucalyptol also can cure bad breath.
- Eat more foods that rank high in Vitamin C.
Also, don’t forget practicing good oral hygiene, and brushing your teeth after every snack/meal!